YOUR INFORMATION & Applied Vision Baseball
Information We Collect
- List and Email Information: When you add an email Distribution List or create an email with the Services, we have and may access the data on your list and the information in your email.
- Information from your Use of the Service: We may get information about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you’ve taken within the application.
- Cookies and Tracking: When you use MailChimp, we may store “cookies,” “tags,” or “scripts,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We and our analytics Service Providers (like Google) use those cookies to collect information about your visit and your use of our Website or Services. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use some aspects of the Services.
- Web Beacons: When we send emails to Members, we may track behavior such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. We do that to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features for specific segments of Members. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We also include Web Beacons in the emails we deliver for you. We use the data from those Web Beacons to create the reports about how your email campaign performed and what actions your Subscribers took. Reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
- Information from Other Sources: We may get more information about you or your Subscribers, like name, age, and use of social media websites, by searching the internet or querying third parties (we’ll refer to that information as Supplemental Information). We use Supplemental Information to develop features like Social Profiles, a tool that helps you learn about your Subscribers and send them more relevant content.
- Information from the use of our Mobile Apps: When you use our mobile apps, we may collect information about the type of device and operating system you use. We may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you opt in to these notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off through your operating system. We don’t access or track any location-based information from your mobile device unless you’ve given us permission. We may use mobile analytics software (like Fabric.io) to help us better understand how people use our application. We may collect information about how often you use the application and other performance data. We don’t collect or link that data with any personally identifiable information.
- Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds on recurring recharges after our 30-day refund policy. To avoid charges, please login to the web app, and in your account settings click the “cancel your account” button. Cancel requests via email are not recognized as refund submissions. Please note that renewals are non-refundable.
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don’t sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking if you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about it. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or “opt in”) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Section 12 below.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. This includes aggregating information from your use of the Services and sharing such Aggregated Information with third parties.
- To provide suggestions to you. This includes adding features that compare Members’ email campaigns, or using data to suggest other publishers your Subscribers may be interested in.
7. Data Collected for and by our Users.
As you use our Services, you may import into our system personal information you’ve collected from your Subscribers. We have no direct relationship with your Subscribers, and you’re responsible for making sure you have the appropriate permission for us to collect and process information about those individuals. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our Services (“Service Providers.”) All Service Providers enter into a contract with us that protects personal data and restricts their use of any personal data in line with this policy. As part of our Services, we may use and incorporate into features information you’ve provided or we’ve collected about Subscribers as Aggregate Information. We may share this Aggregate Information, including Subscriber email addresses, with third parties in line with the approved uses in Section 6.
If you’re a Subscriber and no longer want to be contacted by one of our Members, please unsubscribe directly from that Member’s newsletter or contact the Member directly to update or delete your data. If you contact us, we may remove or update your information within a reasonable time and after providing notice to the Member of your request.
We’ll retain personal data we process on behalf of our Members for as long as needed to provide services to our Members or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.